Html/Javascript widget

Friday 15 April 2022

running red lights is now rampant

I have noticed that reckless/murderous driving is at an all-time high. During March 2020-late 2021, driving where I live ebbed, and when people drove in that period they quickly got used to clog-free roads with no coppers on them and drove accordingly. Now that traffic is back to normal, they have not tightened up their driving and are running red lights, impatiently making right turns without looking and ignoring pedestrians crossing, doing U turns dangerously everywhere all the time, cutting corners by driving through gas stations at high speed, etc. It got so bad I started over the last few weeks seriously looking at who is doing this in my neighbourhoods. Most have tinted windows, so those are the usual suspects. They drive like fiends. This is a big deal for me because I don't own a car and walk on heavily travelled streets and roads every day. There have been times in the past where cars hit me but they were slowgoing and low-prowed and I rode up on the hood with no injury or police-legal-hospital-insurance involvement. The vehicles now are tank sized with like 4 or 5 feet grilles and they drive them like they're sports cars and they'll roll over me without the driver even knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment